When investing in property the necessary bottom line is your Return on Investment (ROI). Loan on your property influences significantly in having a positive ROI. How do you make the investment earn from the day its your? Simple, get the loan that has the best rates on the market and that helps you pay off the loan quicker. A point here or a half a point there and you've saved yourself quite a bit of money over the course of your investment property.
WinningQuote's patented loan organization system ensures that you'll have the power of knowledge to make informed decisions. And this lands to get the best ROI for your investment.
If you are thinking if Australia is the best place for investing in property - read the below points and think again.
- Excellent, temperate climate, with an amazing average 3,000 hours of sunshine per year Unspoilt beaches, tropical rainforest, rugged mountains, snow caps and deserts
- Stable economic and political conditions
- GDP on par or better with most European countries
- Strong and growing exchange rates.
- English is the national language with legal and business environment based on the British system
- Well established real estate, legal and property buying process
- High growing capital returns in key investment areas
- Fantastic, healthy lifestyle with abundance of outdoor pursuits, eg. swimming, fishing, cycling, jogging, bushwalking and more
- High rental demand due to current high property prices
- Interest only mortgages on offer for 5 or even 10 year periods
- Population growth and rising incomes ensure the demand for housing outpaces supply, causing prices to rise.
- Regulated investment markets that are transparent and low risk