WinningQuote Advertising Disclosures
WinningQuote $500 Cash Back - WinningQuote is confident in our panel of lenders/brokers. We guarantee a $500 VISA gift card on completed home loans of loan amount $500,000 and above obtained through WinningQuote panel of lenders/brokers. For loan amounts less than $500,000, the following limits apply: loan amount between $400,000 and $499,999 get $400, loan amount between $300,000 and $399,999 get $300. Loan amounts less than $300,000 do not qualify for the VISA Cash back programme.
Home Loan Amount (AUD)
VISA or Freedom Gift Card value
Greater than $500,000
$400,000 to $499,999
$300,000 to $399,999
$0 to 300000
WinningQuote guarantees VISA/Freedom gift card to borrowers who close the loan through WinningQuote panel of lenders and brokers using the WinningQuote system only.
This guarantee is only valid for seven (7) days after you submit your loan request with WinningQuote. The following terms and conditions apply to WinningQuote $500 Gift card offer:
- Term of Offer - This offer is available only for new home loan requests submitted to WinningQuote through December 31, 2010; however, this offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice, in WinningQuote's sole discretion, at any time prior to your submission of the material required to confirm loan closure.
- You must have submitted a completed new home loan request through WinningQuote.
- You must have been matched with and received an offer from at least one lender/broker on the WinningQuote network and accepted such an offer. Gift cards are only awarded once the customer enters into a binding agreement with the financial institution. Proof of such a binding agreement is required to claim the gift card.
- You must contact the WinningQuote Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the WinningQuote reference number ("WQ Ref"), a copy of the offer of loan from Lender/Broker, Lender or Broker details along with signed copies of the loan approval documentation within forty-eight (48) hours of obtaining such loan. WinningQuote reserves the right to contact the Lender/Broker to confirm the legitimacy of loan provision.
- WinningQuote will confirm the loan provision (approval) and upon qualification will award and send via mail or e-mail VISA or freedom gift card for the appropriate amount. In case the legitimacy of the offer is not established, WinningQuote will inform the customer of the outcome and the gift card will not be awarded.
- If you qualify, WinningQuote will send you the gift card for the appropriate amount approximately 6-8 weeks after submission of the Required Documentation. All Required Documentation, along with a phone number and address where you can be reached, should be sent electronically to email@example.com with subject line Attn: Gift Card, "WQ Ref" number.
- Additional restrictions apply:
- VISA gift card only applies to new home loan products that are obtained through WinningQuote (application must be placed through WinningQuote and loan finalised by WinningQuote panel of lenders/brokers)
- VISA gift card cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or guarantee.
- VISA gift card is void if you have already locked in your rate with a lender/broker before completing your loan request.
- Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as an obligation by WinningQuote or any of the WinningQuote Lenders/Brokers to make a loan. Loans are offered by WinningQuote's panel of Lenders and are subject to credit and property approval by each WinningQuote Lender/Broker independently. Rates and terms are at the sole discretion of the WinningQuote Lenders/Brokers and are subject to change without notice. Hazard and other insurance may be required.
Advertised Terms and Information
- The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through WinningQuote.
- Interest rates and terms are from a lender or lenders with whom WinningQuote may match you and offer the particular product. The disclosures are current as of the date indicated.
- WinningQuote is not a lender in any transaction. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders (or brokers) and will vary based upon your loan request and determined by the lenders (or brokers) to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms.
- Veda score means the Veda credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.